After the print is completed, how should I clean it? Does it require post-cured?
We made a little demo on finishing the print.
1. After taking out the print, please remove the supports in order to clean to back face thoroughly.
2. Bath it in the alcohol for 30sec - 1mins, could use a small brush to clean. 99% Alcohol would give the best cleanse result. Remember to wear gloves!
3. Wait for dry/ dry it with dryer/airbrusher.
4. If some resin stain still remain on the model, wipe it with alcohol. Don't wipe too hard as it may leave traces on the model surface.
5. Wait until its fully dried out, post-cure for 20mins-30mins.
You could feel the surface is very dry-touch and much harden.